Teacher



I am Abdul Basith
Now I am student in Nirmala B ed College at Ernakulum. Dou knows why I choose the B ed?
So I tell you that a teacher has an amazing power among the students and the society. A teacher he shows the straight path to the student what is the good and bad and how to live as a gentleman. A teacher also like a spark of huge fire, as we know that the huge fires cause by simple spark from a matchbox, like that  the excellent and talented person or great leader they should have a memorable past which has been inspired throughout their lives and the inspired person approximately may be his teacher. There are excellent powers to a teacher.   By these I took a decision to become a teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nadakkatha swapnam

Drug abuse among students in Ernakulam, KERALA